Monday, August 12, 2013

Ten things about me!

I am joining the fun at blog hoppin and sharing ten random things about me.

This is so fun to learn about all the other teachers out there. 

1.) I married my high school sweetheart. We started dating when we were 15! We went to two different colleges. He went to UT and I went to Texas State. We have been married for 3 years (we are now 25.)




2.) My husband and I are both teachers.

3.) I graduated college a semester early so I started teaching when I was 21. I was the youngest teacher at my school when I started. 

4.) I student taught at my school and was offered a job before I was done student teaching. I was so lucky to get my job. 

5.) I hate my food to touch so I always eat my food in sections.

6.) Speaking of food I am a very picky eater.

7.) I write thank you notes and I also have my students do it too. I think writing them is a lost art and I know I love getting them.

8.) I have quite possibly the cutest little boy ever.


9.) I teach in the same town I grew up in.

10.) I love good burgers, french fries, fun fetti cookies and cupcakes, zoos, Target, date nights/days, and being with my little family. Teaching is my heart and I love what I do.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobbie! I just wanted to comment on your blog- cause I loved reading more about you! My husband and I started dating at 15 too!!! :) (Except... we are kind of lots older than you! ;) I teach in the town where I grew up- love all the food you say in #10, and totally agree with the thank you notes! Your son is so precious! :)
    Carolyn
    Hi Bobbi! I just wanted to comment on your blog- cause I loved reading more about you! My husband and I started dating at 15 too!!! :) (Except... we are kind of lots older than you! ;) I teach in the town where I grew up- love all the food you say in #10, and totally agree with the thank you notes! Your son is so precious! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete